Holistic + Multimedia = Success In Your Piano Studio
Teaching is like a kaleidoscope. Each time we look, something in our students has shifted. As they grow and change, so do their learning needs. It is easy to miss what they need at a particular time. What is the missing link that will keep them engaged and flourishing? Even for the best teachers, it is a challenge to answer this question and to have the effective resources at hand, especially when time is limited.
That’s why many teachers are now looking to incorporate a holistic learning approach using multimedia materials that can help them keep up with their students shifting needs.
What does a holistic multimedia curriculum look like?
- It is rich in videos, animations, audio, and print resources;
- It creates a strong relationship between image, sound, and technique;
- It promotes greater aural engagement in learning;
- It provides teachers with new teaching resources and perspectives;
- It appeals to all types of learners by providing varied activities for each concept.
Online Curriculum for Class Piano
Teaching is like a kaleidoscope. Each time we look, something in our students has shifted. Today’s students receive information through a variety of technolgies such as laptops, iPads, and mobile devices. The same technologies can and are now being used in piano classes to enhance student learning.
That’s why many music schools and conservatories are incorporating online curricula for piano classes that is both multimedia and holistic. As a laptop institution, have you taken this next step?